Offshore Wind Works Manager
Voyage Global Energy's established client is currently looking for Works Managers to work on offshore wind projects across Europe.
- You will be responsible for the technical implementation of our marine projects in support of the project manager.
- You will monitor the progress of projects, assist in the coordination of the work on site, and optimise and correct if necessary.
- You will report about budget and cost control in close collaboration with the project manager
- You are qualified (Bachelor or Master) in civil or industrial engineering in electromechanical engineering or construction.
- You are particularly interested in complex marine projects.
- You are experienced in working on hydraulic engineering, construction projects or large marine works. Experience in the installation of offshore structures is an asset.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English.
- You are prepared to work abroad.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity and match the job requirements above please apply below.