Offshore Wind Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Voyage Global Energy's established client is currently looking for Project Managers to work on offshore wind projects across Europe.
- You manage diverse aspects of the project: submission of tenders, cost calculation, contract negotiation, discussing contractual and commercial aspects, until realization on site.
- You also create the design of the installations on a mechanical level.
- You work in close cooperation with our clients, mostly local authorities.
- You implement the project in accordance with the specifications and the contractual conditions.
- You pursue an efficient way of working with our support services.
- You are a qualified Civil Engineer, preferable with a specialization in mechanics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, handling with complex hydraulic engineering projects within the process industry.
- You speak and write English fluently. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- You are able to work independently and you are a problem-solver by nature.
- You have a hands-on mentality and value teamwork.
- You are prepared to work abroad.
- Opportunities to develop your career abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity and match the job requirements above please apply below.