Package Manager (Steam Turbines)
1 day left
- Full Time
H9 Technical have an immediate requirement for a Package Manager (Steam Turbines) on a new-build Green Energy Power Plant, based close to Port Talbot in South Wales.
This will be on a contract basis, expected to last in the region of 4-6 months (potential further projects around UK), with a competitive rate of pay on offer.
Your key duties will include:
- Management of steam turbine contractor throughout final stages of construction and commissioning
- Take responsibility for maintaining standards and compliance on package, including all quality documentation
- Ensure progress against project deliverables
- Provide technical advice as and when required
You should have the following profile:
- Deep technical knowledge of steam turbines
- Experience of managing major packages of construction work, ideally within Power Generation sector
- Knowledge of UK HSEQ procedures and standards
- Strong communicator able to liaise with several different parties
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch if your profile is suitable.