Cost Controller- Energy from Waste
7 days left
- Full Time
H9 Technical are currently working in partnership with a major contractor involved in the new build Power Plant sector, and they are looking to recruit an experienced Cost Controller to join the team on a major Energy from Waste construction project near to Bristol.
This will be on a long-term contract basis, with a competitive rate of pay on offer and quick start for the right candidate.
You should have the following profile:
- Knowledge of SAP and spreadsheet systems
- Construction industry experience
- Expertise in financial control and budget reduction
- Self-starters that drive for results through extracting and challenging data/ information
- Ability to work closely with site projects team and communicate at all levels
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered for the position, then please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch in the near future if your profile is suitable.