Construction Manager- Energy from Waste
H9 Technical are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Manager on behalf of our client, who are principle contractor on a major new Energy from Waste Power Plant construction project in Gloucester.
This will be on a contract basis for a minimum of 12 months’, with a highly competitive rate of pay on offer.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with site HSE team to ensure safe working procedures
- Coordinating all site construction activities
- Management of sub-contractors
- Writing risk assessments and other technical paperwork
- Reporting site progress to stakeholders
- Regular communication and meetings with client
- Providing technical input through all stages of construction
The ideal candidates should possess:
- Engineering background with formal qualification in relevant subject (ideally Degree level)
- 10 years’+ major construction experience within Power Generation sector
- Specific knowledge of boilers, balance of plant, pipework
- Relevant site HSE qualifications, ideally NEBOSH
If you feel you fit this profile, please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch in the near future to discuss with you in more detail.