Spare Parts Engineer - Maintenance Department
Airswift are working exclusively with the world leader on the Operation, Lease and Development of FPSO’s.
Due to recent project awards, our client are very interested to engage with SPARE PARTS ENGINEER – MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT - who would consider a relocation to their engineering office, within the picturesque principality of Monaco.
- Responsible for developing the Project Spares Strategy
- Responsible for the project operational and capital spares analysis and selection processes, ensuring that the correct spares and quantities required to mitigate safety, environmental, production and business risk are purchased in time and within budget
- Responsible to manage package engineering activities on all operational and capital spares packages
- Populate and maintain the spares holding section in Equipment Strategy Tool liaising with Reliability and Maintenance Strategies Teams
- Develop Project Spares Strategy covering; critical systems and packages, list of capital spares candidates, procurement strategies for critical packages, prioritisation, preservation, delivery locations and tax implications, required resources with R&Rs and project plan with key milestones
- Provide in time to Project Supply Chain the lists of required, high costs and long lead spares to be purchased and included in the main equipment purchase orders
- Develop, apply and continuously improve the equipment spares strategies
- Participate in engineering/technical integrity/safety related studies and workshops ensuring that actions that require mitigation through spare parts are captured and addressed
- Take leading role in the analysis process for Operational/Capital Spares for new projects and ensure that key project milestones are achieved
- Indicate for each package in the Project Spares List (PSL) priority, budget forecast and Target delivery date and delivery location
- Provide guidance and instructions to spares coordinators with respect to the package SPILs ensuring that suppliers understand clients requirements and expectations
- Organise and facilitate operational and capital spares workshops with suppliers, client, engineering, operability engineer and discipline experts
- Process the package spares analysis sheets and indicate the quantities to purchase based on equipment spares strategies, operational data from CMMS, input from Discipline Experts and Maintenance Superintendent
- Create list of applicable vendor technical documents for each spare parts package, review and approve
- Perform verification activities to ensure that all acceptance criteria are met at close out and hand over to operations
- University degree, BSC or MSC in relevant engineering field Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Oil and gas industry and also in the
- Minimum 5 years onshore and/or offshore experience in FPSO or Oil and Gas operations.
- Good general knowledge of FPSO (or Platforms) design, design processes and project execution and completion activities in construction yards
- Ideally, be familiar with regulatory requirements related to FPSO’s
- Available to travel internationally short term, including on-board vessels
- Ability to work independently and quickly assess to prioritise situations
- Computer literate, proactive, good interpersonal communication and project management skills and strong commitment to a team culture
Not only is this a fantastic opportunity to join the world leader in the FPSO industry, it also offers the chance to change your lifestyle and relocate to the South of France.
This position is a PERMANENT STAFF POSITION, offering attractive company benefits and career development opportunities.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to Martin.Bate@airswift.com
Only applicants eligible to work in the EU will be considered.