Assets Integrity Group - Rotating Mechanical Engineers
Airswift are working exclusively with the world leader on the Operation, Lease and Development of FPSO’s.
Due to recent project awards, our client are very interested to engage with Assets Integrity Group – Rotating Mechanical Engineers who would consider a relocation to their engineering office, within the picturesque principality of Monaco.
- To Provide technical support services to operational line management on all matters relating to process and topsides mechanical and rotating equipment on board the Company’s Marine Units
- To provide direction to Line Management and Offshore Installations on all matters relating to Rotating Equipment.
- Manage subcontracts for major inspection/repair/overhaul works, including scope definition, bid invitation , clarification, selection, contract negotiations, award recommendations, supervision during execution, variation control and acceptance of the work done.
- Perform technical audits on operating FPSO’s in particular on the implementation of the PMS and related maintenance activities
- Provide technical and operational support to FPSO Managers, assist in the analysis of technical problems, propose solutions and monitor/manage implementation of corrective actions
- Participate in the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s Planned Maintenance System, AMOS, in particular as applied top process and topsides equipment, and including the administration and management of vendor service contracts
- Participate in the development of the Company’s Assets Management Plans and Maintenance Strategies
- Provide input to new projects through review of design documents and specifications to ensure good operating practise and expertise is incorporated.
- Chief Engineer or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Oil and gas industry and also in the operation/maintenance of engine room and topside equipment. Oil and Gas experience
- Ability to travel international is essential and will involve shore-base and offshore visits, to West Africa and Brazil.
Not only is this a fantastic opportunity to join the world leader in the FPSO industry, it also offers the chance to change your lifestyle and relocate to the South of France.
This position is a PERMANENT STAFF POSITION, offering attractive company benefits and career development opportunities.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to Martin.Bate@airswift.com
Only applicants eligible to work in the EU will be considered.