Excellent and unique opportunity to work or relocate to Northern Ireland
Service Supervisor, Northern Ireland - Excellent Package to include generous relocation allowance
Your new company
Everun is a specialist wind energy service and asset management company. This entrepreneurial and privately-owned company was founded in 2010. Everun has developed, operates and asset manages a large portfolio of over 100 medium scale, single wind turbines throughout Northern Ireland. Having developed a range of specialist and sector specific capabilities, software and expertise, the company now wishes to strengthen its operational team to support the ongoing strategic development and growth of the business.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be directly responsible for executing major cases activities on turbines at both a "Hands On" level and also in monitoring, instructing and supporting technicians
and subcontractors. Ensuring general and specific safety requirements as an authorised technician. Performing mechanical & electrical technician activities and ensuring the accurate completion of project documentation.
As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to really make your mark in establishing the long-term operational systems and processes for the business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Level 7 or equivalent wind turbine troubleshooting/service engineer
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leading service and trouble shooting teams doing annual service.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leading troubleshooting teams conducting mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Driving and maintaining high HSE standards
- Providing general technical support for all engineering issues
- Detailed understanding of wind turbine components, structures and electrical generation
- Effective communication and reporting skills combined with stakeholder management skills
- Working at height accreditation
- Experience in the use of wind turbine SCADA and Condition Monitoring systems
- Experience of designing/implementing operational systems & processes
- Experience of working on various makes and model of wind turbine
- Experience in Managing emerging modification and engineering issues
- Providing technical expertise in the assessment of warranty performance issues
- Supporting audits and technical due diligence of service providers and existing wind turbines
- Experience of warranty / insurance claims investigations & reporting
- Commercial experience in relation to job costings/chargeable works
- Experience of designing major & minor component spares strategy, setting up supply chain and stock management systems
To discuss this role in the strictest confidence please contact Barry Byrne on 02828580103 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 15th December 2017