Senior Project Manager - Offshore Wind
Key Skills: Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Contract Management, HV Substations
Turner Lovell are searching for an experienced Project Manager who can lead coordinate and oversee the design, planning, execution activities for onshore and offshore electrical works. In particular, you will be responsible for the client interface with the various work packages related to the development of an offshore wind farm.
We are looking for someone who has either worked for a principle contractor or client leading the design, approval, installation and handover of offshore substation, platforms or turbines.
Proven experience coordinating project deliverable with clients in the offshore wind sector is essential.
- Lead all client interface activities in relation to various electrical scopes of work
- Coordination the design interface with the client and other major principle contractors on the project
- Provide robust project management skills in work planning, resource allocation, client approval and dispute resolution
- Provide detailed project updates to the client.
- Responsible for ensuring the different work package milestones are achieved and track progress against budget and plan
- Ensure the contractual agreements are adhered to throughout the project and mitigate any issues
- Provide oversight of subcontractor selection and deliverables
- 15+ years work experience in engineering or renewable energy construction sector
- Previous experience working as Project Manager on major offshore wind farms
- Degree or Masters in engineering related field (e.g. electrical, mechanical)
- Project Management related qualification or training is essential
- Proven experience with stakeholder management and client interfacing,
- Understanding of offshore substations, HV onshore substations and associated works
For more information on the project, client, day rate and interview process, please apply and contact
Curtis Thompson on 07771333702 / Curtis.email@example.com