Wind Turbine Operation & Maintenance Technician
Company: Sirocco Wind Energy Services
Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Job description: The candidates will work as part of the service team that operate and maintain Vestas V-47 and V-52 wind turbines at wind farms in Co Kerry.
The successful candidate will be required to possess the following:-
- Two to six years’ experience in a similar operation and maintenance role in the wind energy industry.
- Experience of fault finding and diagnosis of wind turbine faults essential.
- Experience of working with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic drawings essential.
- Experience of working with three phase electricity essential.
- Experience of operation and maintenance of Vestas wind turbines preferable, though not essential.
- Experience of working with major component replacements (gearboxes, generators etc.) preferable, though not essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
The successful candidate will be required to be self-motivated, well organised, have the ability to work in a team environment and to carry out work to a very high standard.
While the role will be primarily based at wind farms in Co Kerry, a willingness to travel will also be required.