Head of Business Development - Solar - Africa
2 days left
- Full Time
Do you have extensive solar experience in business and project development in Africa?
If so, and you see yourself in a leading role for a major international developer of solar and wind projects, then this could be the ideal next move for you…
The role is based from their Dubai office and sees you taking full responsibility for Africa and new territories (Caucasus, CIS, Japan). You’ll be working for a truly ambitious and forward thinking company with a great career ahead of you…
We are looking for:
- 8-10 years experience overall
- 3-5 years of experience specifically in solar PV development (business development/project finance positions) in Africa
- Native French speaker and fluency in English (oral and written)
Demonstrated skills in :
- Origination of solar PV/wind projects
- Business Development/Project Management of utility-scale PV/wind projects
- Negotiation of project agreements (PPA, Sovereign guarantees, land contacts, etc.) and management of permitting processes (ESIA, generation licenses, etc.) of PV projects
- Ability to travel worldwide (Africa, Asia, etc.)
This is a great opportunity to join a company and really make a difference. You will have a lot of autonomy to put your stamp on this so we are looking for quite an entrepreneurial character.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now!!