Head of Asset Management
Red Rock Power Limited is a leading energy company based in Edinburgh, established to invest, develop, construct, own and operate clean energy projects. The company is expanding to support the development of key projects within the UK offshore wind sector and to support the active pursuit of a number of opportunities across the European clean energy market.
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Head of Asset Management to deliver a strategy for the growth of the Asset Management team. The successful candidate will hold a senior role in the business, playing a prominent role in developing a culture which helps to ensure that business objectives are consistently achieved. They will be an experienced asset management professional with a demonstrable track record in a similar role within the renewable energy sector.
- Develop, manage and lead the Asset Management Team to ensure delivery of existing and future development projects, live assets and investment performance;
- Report to RRP Board on portfolio performance;
- Lead on the development of asset management strategy and policy ensuring alignment with overall business objectives;
- Manage relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Drive performance improvement, manage risk and make commercial decisions to ensure optimum project lifecycle cost and value;
- Lead on operations and maintenance due diligence for significant asset acquisition projects.
- Track record managing a portfolio of energy assets – essential, preferably some experience of offshore environment;
- Demonstrable success in managing relationships and driving performance improvements;
- Track record of executing asset improvement strategies;
- Broad understanding of legal, technical and commercial issues and risks related to mega-projects, preferably within the energy sector;
- Demonstrable focus on systems and processes and ability to establish these within a growing organisation;
- Experience managing and growing a team; setting up structures to develop and grow this whilst retaining culture;
- Demonstrated ownership of own P+L and track record of contributing to growth through adding assets under management;
- Proven ability to succinctly explain and communicate complex technical and commercial issues.
To apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com