LNG Operations Expert / LNG Operator
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be experienced in working with culturally diverse organizations of similar or greater size. We are looking for a respectful professional team member with strong marketing and analytical skills with motivation for financial achievements. This position is based in Singapore.
LNG OPERATIONS EXPERT /LNG OPERATOR
- Primary responsibility is LNG cargo operations, managing all aspects of cargo operations from trade inception to completion, which typically include:
- Liaising with counterpart operators on cargo operational requirements as set out in deal contract e.g. nominations (ships, delivery window, demurrage etc.); vessel and terminal clearances; quality and quantity of delivery; cargo invoices etc.
- Internal stakeholder liaison in relation to cargo operations e.g. liaising with legal, treasury, settlements, shipping etc. functions as necessary for exertion of all cargo operational matters.
- Reviewing cargo operations in clauses in LNG MSA’s and CN’s to ensure accuracy of terms captured in relevant documents.
- Work closely with LNG trading team and Shipping department.
- Work independently in handling varied and complex operational issues.
- Appoint approved inspectors as required.
- Ensure cargo loading and discharging adhere to any credit or L/C requirements.
- Accurately update the relevant trading system in a timely fashion.
- Check all calculations relating to the trade (product, inspectors, cargo, superintendents, gains/ losses, insurance and additives). Make or assist in claims where necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of each cargo including prompt and accurate filing.
- Proven work experience in a large multinational company
- Excellent knowledge of commodity industry (in particular oil and gas) management, deep understanding of the trading platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills and capacity to manage expectations, respect shown to support functions and internal team members
- Ability to drive process improvement.
- Team Player
- Russian Language is a strong advantage
- Only CV'S in English will be considered
Please apply now with an English CV.