Substation Construction Manager
HV Substation Construction Manager
On behalf of my clients I am looking for Construction manager with experience working on large substation projects up to 132kv. The role will require the candidate to lead the construction of the project, interact with project managers, directors and end client.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Set the project execution plan based on scope, requirements, activities definition, and activities sequence of execution, resources and durations.
- Ensure effective implementation and adherence of the set rules and procedures for employees to follow in all construction sites
- Follow on the communication plans (internal and with client) and process for each construction project.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and clients
- Effectively communicate project progress to senior management, team members and client in a timely and clear approach.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and devise contingency plans
- Experience within in the transmission and distribution sector
- Substation construction experience
- Management of contractors, liaising with clients and senior members of staff on a daily basis
- 5-10 years’ experience
Job Type: Contract
Length: 6 Months (Initial)
Location: Amsterdam Area
If interested please get in touch on +44 (0) 141 212 8600 to learn more, or send an up to date CV to be considered.