Business Development Manager (Scaffolding exp)
1) Strong experience in scaffolding work preparation and static analysis
2) Strong experience within the Oil & Gas industry within the Middle East is essential
3) Established contacts with top tier EPC contractors in the ME region is essential
4) Develop the market and win new business
Our client is an international company specializing in providing various products & services to the Construction & Engineering industries. Due to recent expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager with strong experience in scaffolding or Oil & Gas engineering services.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
1) 10 - 15 years experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
2) Experience selling scaffolding solutions is a big plus.
3) Middle East experience is essential.
4) Degree in Engineering or Qualified Scaffolding certificate.
5) Strong market knowledge within Oil & Gas and Construction Industry is essential.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.