Document Controller (Sanzule)
- Controls all documentation related to departmnt and project activities within contractual requirements and Technip procedures (including confidentiality).
- Assists with development, maintenance and improvement of departmental / projects document control work processes.
- Manages supplier documentation.
- Collects information for reports
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Maintain and ensure correct data entry of documents into the Project Document Databases
- Perform final quality checks on technical documents
- Transmit documents to clients and other parties
- Follows up with engineering as required to confirm status and/or completion dates of deliverables.
- Communicates and clarifies requirements for vendor data, including priority documents as set by the project
- Calls vendors on a regular basis to verify completion dates for vendor documents.
- Maintains a record of documents requirements and forecast dates.
- Confirms status of documents in the Project Document Databases (PDB, VDB, SDB, PCB)
- Provide Document Expediting support to the project team
- Assist in preparation of tender proposals including post submission clarification regarding Document Control Scope.
- Prepare and issue as directed periodical work report as required by department and projects.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling information