- Forecast, plan, schedule and supervise work on site.
- Maintain site program, ensuring it remains current with local regulations and accepted industry practices
- Monitor site activities compliance with government, client and company policy - conduct periodic safety audits.
- Provide for and supervise reporting and the acquisition, maintenance and dissemination of data and statistics.
- Make sure that all site activities are covered by risk assessments.
- Minimize the number of accidents, incidents and environmental impact of our activities on the health and welfare of our employees and other parties at site.
- Review all site accidents and assist in the coordination of site accident investigations.
- Review and arrange for the provision of equipment and training required by each construction site.
- Implement and supervise the site drug and employment physical programs.
- Promote and enforce all HSE programs and implement work rules on site.
- Examining the subcontractor's site HSE plans and creating a coordination structure among the various subcontractors in relation with HSE team.