SITE HSE TRAINER-Sanzule
- Prepares training plan and schedule to meet Project HSE Plans and Objectives.
- Forecast, plan, schedule, and conduct trainings including inductions for all persons coming to the site.
- Maintain Site safety training program, ensuring it remains current with local regulations and accepted industry practices.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of computer based safety training records and the production of certificates and cards attesting the successful completion of safety training courses.
- Reviews / compiles all training records such as (HSE Training attendance sheet, evaluation & assessment reports exam sheets, etc.) to develop performance records for HSE statistical records.
- Prepares periodic reports and presentations on training statistics.
- Evaluates the course evaluation feedback on a periodic basis and modifies course content/delivery as applicable.