Instrument Control Engineer
AIRSWIFT are currently seeking to place an experienced Instrument Control Engineer, to work with the operations team of an FPSO project.
The successful applicants will live within proximity of Aberdeen, as the position is a PERMANENT STAFF position, that offers an opportunity to work on a interesting FPSO project, within the operations team.
The specific Control System experience is ideally the ABB DCS (AX800), but we may consider applicants with similar system experience such as, Rockwell PLC/Alan Bradley.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the world leader on the Operation, Lease and Development of FPSO’s, that offer excellent career opportunities and attractive company benefits, that include;
- Pension scheme 7% in return for a minimum 3% employee contribution ( operates on salary exchange)
- life insurance of 4x base salary
- private medical cover for self + family
- annual leave 25 days leave and 8 statutory days
- income protection insurance of up to 66% for up to 5years if unable to attend work for more than 26 weeks due to illness/injury
- Employee assistance service 24/7, including access to counselling services etc.
- full sick pay for 22 days a year
- Discretionary Bonus
- Retail discounts in Aberdeen
- Free On-site gym facility
If you feel you meet with the above requirements and live within the Aberdeen area, please forward your most recent resume to Martin.Bate@airwift.com , detailing your current position and contact details.