Finance Director - Cornwall
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Director has arisen at a well known family run Manufacturing company based in Cornwall.
- Monthly review of property and corporate financial statements, including transactions, supporting documentation, detail general ledger, financial statements, balance sheet analyses, journal entries, and other supporting schedules/calculations prepared by outsourced accounting team.
- Review and analysis of various documents including loan agreements, management agreements, lease and contract agreements, operating agreements, and various other documents in order to analyse and ensure transactions are being recorded properly.
- Responsible for monthly forecasts and annual corporate business plans.
- Implementation and review of various financial reports included in monthly package which includes analysis of balance sheet roll forwards, variance and trend analysis, consolidations, etc.
- Coordinate annual third party tax return preparation for corporate and property entities in accordance with all local jurisdictions and regulations.
- Establish, implement, evaluate and enforce policies, procedures and internal controls to improve overall efficiency of the accounting and other company departments.
- Facilitate and enhance communication and relationships with company management teams and third-party investors, creditors, vendors, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required, with MBA or equivalent a plus
- Experience in financial accounting and reporting
- Understanding of policy and procedure implementation
- Engineering / Manufacturing accounting experience required
- Qualified accountant
If you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.