Finance Director - Engineering/ Manufacturing Environment
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Director has arisen at a well-known family run Manufacturing Company based in Cornwall.
Our client has a tremendous growth since its inception. They have built an extensive network of global suppliers who continuously return for repeat business. This manufacturer have gone from a small company to a thriving business with manufacturing sites opening in Europe. One of these sites opened its doors less than a year ago and is already turning over an unprecedented amount.
- Monthly review of property and corporate financial statements, including transactions, supporting documentation, detail general ledger, financial statements, balance sheet analyses, journal entries, and other supporting schedules/calculations prepared by outsourced accounting team.
- Review and analysis of various documents including loan agreements, management agreements, lease and contract agreements, operating agreements, and various other documents in order to analyse and ensure transactions are being recorded properly.
- Responsible for monthly forecasts and annual corporate business plans.
- Implementation and review of various financial reports included in monthly package which includes analysis of balance sheet roll forwards, variance and trend analysis, consolidations, etc.
- Coordinate annual third party tax return preparation for corporate and property entities in accordance with all local jurisdictions and regulations.
- Establish, implement, evaluate and enforce policies, procedures and internal controls to improve overall efficiency of the accounting and other company departments.
- Facilitate and enhance communication and relationships with company management teams and third-party investors, creditors, vendors, etc.
The salary on offer is up to £75,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
The company are looking for an applicant that has experience working as a Finance Manager within a Manufacturing/ Engineering environment. This is a very unique opportunity to completely change your lifestyle. If you are looking for a senior position within an established company just minutes from the sandy shores of Cornwall then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in this position please call Marcus Mighty on 0117 9388088, or reply to this advert with an up to date CV and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.