Onshore Planning Engineer
Onshore Planning Engineer - Offshore Wind
Our client, a contractor in the Offshore Wind Industry, are looking for a Planning engineer to work on the construction of a Major UK Offshore Wind Project.
- Development and analysis of the detailed project programme
- Identify and highlight any areas of concern
- Produce standard monthly reports and weekly construction reports
- Engage with contractors to ensure they comply with programme requirements
- Primavera P6 expertise
- Excel expertise
- Knowledge of industrial project, knowledge of onshore substations and cable construction desirable
- Engineering Degree desirable
If you hold the relevant experience and the role is of interest, please click apply and I will be in touch to discuss further.