Cathodic protection & Painting inspector
Location: North eastern Baghdad, the capital of Iraq
(1) confirmation of surface preparation,
(2) verify correct paint system,
(3) confirm proper atmospheric conditions.
(4) blasting medium,
(5) confirm proper application,
(6) verify DFT and finished surface, holiday testing and adhesion testing.
(7) confirm material type and quality,
(8) inspect equipment surface,
(9) check storage condition,
(10) confirm proper atmospheric conditions,
(11) confirm proper application - thickness – staggered joints etc.
(12) for cold insulation; application of sealant - vapor barrier - adhesive - etc.
(13) confirm proper jacketing and fasteners.
(14) surface preparation,
(15) confirm proper fireproofing materials,
(16) in-process inspection,
(17) final thickness and finish,
(18) holiday testing,
(19) adhesion testing,
(20) procedure qualification test.
Cathodic Protection (CP) including:
(21) inspect all cathodic protection installation and commissioning works,
(22) review & check the full pack of applicable technical documentation (design and final),
(23) witness major CP-related activities, such as Incoming Control / Inspection of materials and equipment on site; preservation and storage requirements; field acceptance and proper final documentation for all stages of installation & commissioning works.
(24)Review Disciplines’ QA/QC Documentation for Completeness.
(25)Review design documents from all related EPCC contractors.
(26) Other necessary responsibilities shall be in accordance with the scope of work.
Payroll will be of SGS