Construction Services Support
2 days left
- Full Time
Offshore Wind - Construction Services Support
Our Client, a contractor in the Offshore Wind Industry, are looking for Construction Services Support for construction work on a Major UK Offshore Wind Project.
This is a long term contract role with the opportunity to be involved in an exciting UK project based in the South East of England.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring QHSE policies & procedures are maintained during the offshore works
- Coordination of all onshore & offshore construction support services
- Ensure site operation is carried out in a smooth and efficient fashion
- Review risk assessments & ensure the clients interests are protected both onshore and offshore
- Project, onshore & offshore construction support management
- HSE Management
If you hold the relevant experience and the role is of interest, please click apply and I will be in touch to discuss further.