Mechanical Installation Supervisor
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Installation Supervisor for our client in Southern Chile. Start of the project is in the early December and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Welding quality control
- Equipment installation supervision
- Quality control of tanks and piping
- Monitor the progress of installation works
- Ensure that all installation activities within the designated areas are well planned and coordinated
- Relevant engineering background (mechanical)
- Knowledge of pulp mill fiber line and equipment
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Basic understanding of inspection works
- Ability to read drawings, advise and instruct installers
- Good computer skills
- Good organizing and social skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Spanish skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.