Smart Meter Installer – Dual Fuel – London - £38, 780 OTE
Join the EDF Energy team as a Smart Meter Installer – Dual Fuel, covering the London area.
You’ll visit our customers’ homes to install, maintain or remove a dual fuel smart meter. You’ll make sure all work is completed safely and professionally, whilst also providing an excellent customer service at all times showing them how to use the smart meter system.
There’s a great range of benefits on offer, in return for your hard work and dedication. These include:
- OTE salary of £38,780
- Potential bonus of £7,500
Join our team of Smart Meter Installers and you’ll take ownership of problems and their resolution, work effectively alone and as part of a team, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills. As you’ll be traveling between our customers’ homes, you’ll need to have a manual driving licence. Some manual duties will be required as part of your role and an occupational requirement means you need to have full colour vision and undertake drug and alcohol screening for safety.
As a Smart Meter Installer – Dual Fuel you’ll also need to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A minimum of either CCN1, CMA1or CESP1
- Metering qualifications MET 1, 2 or 4 with evidence of being trained to ACS standards - you will preferably hold a current ACS Certificate
- To have undertaken training that is MOCOPA accredited
- NSAP accredited Power and/or Gas
- Understanding of Smart Metering assets and communication systems
- Competent in whole current 3 phase metering
Interested in becoming a Smart Meter Installer – Dual Fuel at EDF Energy? We’d love to hear from you. Apply here today.