Hazardous Area Equipment Coordinator
Our client based in Hampshire are currently seeking a highly experienced Hazardous Area Equipment (HAE) Coordinator/Engineer required for review and approval of documentation associated with hazardous area certified equipment and installations. This will be a long term contract assignment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Review of hazardous area equipment certificates, confirmation that certificates are current and valid with Conformity Assessment Documents(CAD) provided if necessary.
- Responsible for the development of key philosophies, guidelines etc to ensure a common approach is adopted for all aspects of HAE definition and control over all applicable Purchase Contracts.
- HAE Management Representation/Reporting/Coordination etc
- Define Supplier requirements
- Confirm Supplier awareness of Project requirements to satisfy IEC and RoK codes and standards.
- Identify Critical HAE Supplier Inspection requirements
- Review and Approval of Supplier provided Hazardous Area Verification Dossiers.
- Ensure consistency of HAE Data across multi discipline Packages
- Participate in periodic Audits at nominated Supplier facilities.
- Communicate with Supplier Quality Surveillance and Regulatory Authority Teams in a timely fashion to avoid Schedule impact.