Asset Manager & Project Coordinator
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Asset Manager & Project Coordinator in BU Generation in the Vattenfall Business Area Wind. The role is placed in the Offshore Operations (west) unit and will participate in management team activities. The role reports to the Director Offshore Operations.
Overall purpose of the role:
Vattenfall operate an increasing fleet of wind assets in five countries. The fleet comprises of on and offshore assets, big and small sites and large variety of turbine types of different age. On top the subsidy systems are different across the markets. The organisation will have to continue develop knowledge about cost and performance drivers as well as the governing processes needed to ensure long term value creation. The role will also provide Project Management of small projects, coordination of Offshore West tasks and support to Director Offshore West.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Drive and deliver asset management tasks within a developing framework, Operating model and governance processes;
- Run decision making processes for maintenance investments;
- Make sure Asset Management topics are implemented in the business planning process;
- Continuously improved steering system in terms of KPI’s and benchmarking;
- Ensure adequate information on Value creation in the BU;
- Project Management of small projects;
- Coordination of the Offshore West tasks;
- Support to Director Offshore West.
Our successful candidate has a University degree (or equal) with relevant work experience within Asset management/Commercial management/Operations, or with theoretical background knowledge or experience from a similar position. Experience with Asset management and senior management interaction is important. A strong understanding of the interfaces between technology, operations and the commercial side of operating a windfarm is a strong benefit.
Your personal characteristics:
- Ability to work in a large and complex organization;
- Strong credibility built through both business insight and leadership;
- Analytical and structural skills;
- Experienced with stakeholder management and strong networker;
- Able to form and drive cross organisational teams;
- Able to clearly communicate and engage stakeholders (verbal and written).
- Good coordination and administrative skills
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer flexibility, respect for work life balance and the opportunity for working in a small, dedicated team with a true international outlook.
The role is based in the London, UK office, but will require travelling within Europe.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Moll, Senior Recruiter, phone +31654916494 or mail email@example.com
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply 26 March.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
We look forward to your application!