Investment Banking Associate
We are currently working with a boutique New York based investment bank who are looking to bring on a second year associate into their energy and infrastructure focused group.
- Lead and advise on complex M+A transactions in the Alternative Energy, Power and Infrastructure space.
- Conducting detailed credit analyses and due diligence on new business opportunities for Project Finance deals in the Americas in the power markets, natural resources and infrastructure sectors.
- Modelling complex cash flow projections, drafting term sheets, analyzing credit agreements and working with other Bank products
- Performing due diligence, including reviewing market studies, engineering reports, financial models, customer financial information, project contracts, and legal analyses
- Providing key support to Senior Bankers on the deals through closing and ensuring smooth handover
- The ideal candidate will be a second year associate at either a bulge bracket or market specific boutique investment bank with a track record in the Energy, Power and Infrastructure sector.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree and preferably masters in Engineering, Business Administration or alternative relevant field.
- A professional from a Project finance team with a relevant corporate and appropriate qualifications may be considered.