Senior Lean Expert
Our client is looking for a Senior Lean Expert to implement a lean management system in the onshore wind segment and to be responsible for the continuous and sustainable improvement.
- Implement and develop lean management practices to realise an onshore-wine-wide continuous improvement culture
- Set up improvement projects on the basis of project ideas or through identification by analytical means in alignment with project sponsors
- Functional management of integrated project delivery teams
- Tailoring lean solutions on the basis of leadership and direction, end-to-end processes and operational excellence
- Designing, leading and documenting workshops
- Building lean capabilities at a management and operational level to develop key mind-sets and behaviours
- Developing lead methodologies, best practices and training material in cooperation with central lean experts
- Relevant bachelors or master’s degree
- Appropriate experience with lean and continuous improvement methodologies
- Good project management skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of the renewable business sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your profound insights into lean management principles in an organisation renowned for dynamic growth and innovation.