Logistics Coordinator / Manager – Solar Energy
Do you see yourself working in the Renewable Energy industry? An exciting, rewarding and thriving market. Perhaps you already are but looking for a change…
Rebalance Recruitment GmbH are partnering exclusively with a leading international manufacturer of solar systems, both ground mounted and rooftop. They have a well-established global presence and are experiencing continued success. As a result, they are looking to strengthen their team.
This role is working from their global HQ in Germany and sees you in a senior role, taking full responsibility for the company’s global exports with regards to utility scale projects.
- Coordinating the order processing of national and international projects and mass transports
- Responsibility for the search and selection of the appropriate national as well as international logistics partners and conducting negotiations
- Optimization of transport costs and times taking account of commercial and contractual conditions
- Active support and cooperation during complete order processing up to invoicing with other departments
- Responsibility for customs clearance - preparation and verification of supplier declarations / proof of origin
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation. You will be in a fulfilling role, working closely with senior management throughout the business.
To be considered you MUST
- Have at least 2/3 years in INTERNATIONAL logistics / exports
- Experience in international customs / tax / / tariffs / regulations
- Be German and English speaking – additional languages a bonus
An excellent package and career opportunity awaits the right individual.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements above