- To perform full spectrum of executive secretarial and administrative support to the Exploration division.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements for staff missions, incl. flight booking, hotel reservation, transportation, verification of HSE and immigration requirements for the team.
- Schedule, prioritise and confirm meetings, appointments and any other related engagements for the managements.
- Provide secretarial duties to the managements in meeting their day-to-day responsibilities such as but not limited to arranging for meetings & travels, preparing expense claims & leave applications as well as to follow through on specific actions that need to be followed up.
- Assist in the preparation of reports relating to the Company's business and presentation of papers for conferences.
- Design & implement, in coordination with other assistants, an appropriate filing system and ensure that all relevant documents are systematically filed in a manner that meets Company's requirements in respect of security and confidentiality of the data.
- Follow-up of internal and external correspondence: receiving/ sending, registering and filing.
- Prepare the management monthly timesheets & provide ad-hoc documents when requested.
- Maintaining the travel planner up-to-date according to travel & leave plans.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties.
- Routinely monitoring of stocks supplies used in the office, ordering new materials needed.
- A particular care will be taken to ensure that travel/hotel arrangement and amount of claims are compliant with the travel policy at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as Personal Assistant
- Certificate/Diploma in Professional Secretarial Course, admin or equivalent
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Meticulous, detailed and able to work under pressure
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task/routine task and manage time