Field Specialist (Cement) - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Field Specialist (Cement) in San Antonio, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Baker Hughes is looking for a Field Specialist (Cement) for its operation in San Antonio, TX. Qualified candidates for this position must be able to provide leadership and supervision to assigned equipment operators in the use of equipment, controls the use of materials, and monitors and records the progression of service and use of materials at the job site. Must have experience in Cement.
- Coordinate and supervise the Cement crew during planning, loading and moving to and from location
- Coordinate and supervise employees on site while performing the job and assuring compliance with customer and Baker Hughes safety requirements
- Consult with District Operations Manager, maintenance, quality assurance, region and corporate safety managers regarding matters relating to service quality and loss prevention
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum experience of 1 years' experience leading a crew/team in high rate Cementing field operations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability of clear and concise communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of professionalism and leadership skills
- Knowledge of pressure pumping operations
- Customer Service experience on rig locations
- 5 years' experience pressure pumping Cement experience
- 2 years' experience as a supervisor or Lead on crew.
- Class A CDL with HAZMAT or tanker
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to work on call 24/7
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit http://www.bakerhughes.com/
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.