Regional Director of U.S. CQV Operations
Position Summary: Oversees Regional U.S. Operations of Commissioning, Qualification and Validation operations, supporting Jacobs growth in the sector & full solution delivery of small, medium and large Life Sciences capital projects.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes for CQV and the company as a whole.
- Collaborates with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the CQV operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance CQV management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the team not currently in place including SMEs, Project Managers & CQV Specialists.
- Acts as a partner for the Business Development team to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Design and implementation of appropriate CQV marketing strategies.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- As a trusted advisor & leader represents the firm with clients, and business partners.
- Work collaboratively with management and staff to identify new clients and growth opportunities including acquisition of CQV vendors / competition.
- Support project proposals.
- Develop, monitor and report on operating costs within functional areas. Alert Sr. Management of cost and labor over run. Make recommendations and implements solutions to problems related to same.
- Manage and support CQV Leads.
- Maintains knowledge about the external environment as it relates to Life Sciences and Consumer Goods.
- Presents at conferences and networks throughout the industry to promote Jacobs expertise in this field and the sector as a whole.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Technical or Life Science Discipline.
- Minimum 15 years Operations experience in managing line of business or office in the biotech / pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Commissioning, Qualification, Validation and Compliance in pharmaceutical industry; additional experience in goods and manufacturing industry a plus.
- Extensive project management experience of small to large capital and international life sciences projects.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, financial management and collaboration skills.
- Sound technical CQV knowledge.
- Experience working with organizational development for large operations in large organizational and/or functional business unit.
- Must be results driven.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management / staff and clients.
- Must be flexible and willing to travel, domestic and international, as necessary.
- Competencies: Strategic Thinking, Business Acumen, Leadership, Technical CQV knowledge, Results Driven, Financial Management, Problem Solving/Analysis, Collaboration Skills, Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Skills