Inventory Coordinator (Global Supply Chain) - Houston, TX
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Inventory Coordinator (Global Supply Chain) will assist and visit Districts, potentially multiple regions to manage, analyzes and improve inventory levels to ensure maintenance of an adequate inventory of goods.
- Assist Regional Inventory Coordinators (RIC) with API's, inventory audits or special projects as required
- Work with local management and finance to identify Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory and act as a catalyst to process the necessary paperwork for approval
- Provide feedback on disposition of excess inventory
- Engage plants to identify specific inventory reduction opportunities
- Facilitates usage of slow moving and obsolete inventory
- May be responsible for multiple products
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years of experience in Inventory Management or processes.
- 1 years of experience working with SAP
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of division product lines and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong communication, presentation and time management skills
- Problem recognition and solution development
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or on own initiative.
- May work in the dirt/rig sites; wearing PPE/HSE attire
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.