South East Europe, Sales Manager, P&M
South East Europe, Sales Manager, P&M
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
This position reports to the CE Sales manager for Process and Pipeline Services (PPS). The role will be based in Holland. This role will require extensive travel and the attendance of calls / meetings outside normal hours.
The role will be responsible for:
- Developing region Process and Pipeline Maintenance and Pre-commissioning sales strategy and plans for defined markets & accounts in South East of Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italia, Greece, Israel, Croatia, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria)
- PPS sales in line with plan
- Manage key accounts, key projects and support significant tenders
- Part of existing PPS and ILI sales & commercial team
- Adherence to PPS processes for sales and tendering
- Lead business development and sales activities providing strategic direction and assistance as required.
- Prepare and own a three year business development plan and annual sales plans
- Secure profitable revenue to deliver on plans.
- Interact with and support the commercial / tender team to ensure that the tenders to your customers are fit for purpose and best placed to win from a technical, commercial, contractual and compliance perspective.
- Engage with region operations, global PLM, technology and management at the appropriate time, to ensure acquisition of Integrated Services in Pre-commissioning Projects.
- Keep updated on new developments and technologies within the industry for evaluation including opportunity for new product / service offering or acquisition.
- Actively ensure that own health & safety and the health & safety of all fellow workers or other workers are preserved at all times.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/ customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Carry out other ad hoc tasks as directed by line and functional manager
- Promote BHI compliance & ethics policies throughout the workplace and in all business activities
- Minimum of 5 years operational & sales experience in PPS or related services
- A proven track record in sales and sales leadership
- Strong existing senior relationships with a variety of customers preferably in region
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- English, Italian and Spanish speaking and writing are required
- Good personal discipline, planning and organisational skills.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Willing to travel to new and emerging geographies.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.