Staff Technical Project Manager FICO
Deliver, maintain and enhance the knowledge management strategy, processes and procedures to ensure relevant information is collated, recorded, organized and shared across the entire PMx community in the area of Finance, Controlling and Treasury. Responsible for establishing a strong, valuable Key/Super User Community, driving knowledge building and growth.
- Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements,
- Manage PMx knowledge framework for the area responsible,
- Manage Knowledge management governance for the given area of responsibility,
- Ensure the availability of high quality knowledge management systems and materials,
- Drive Key User Community, provide assistance to the community in relation to all PMx applications,
- Be the enabler between PMx CoE, Regions, Key/Super Users, process excellence and Business Units on all training and process related topics,
- Work with regions to identify Key business requirements and improvements,
- Act as architect of knowledge identification, capture and maintenance,
- Monitor and report on business process and solution adoption,
- Develop and monitor Knowledge Management KPI's,
- Work with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan.
- Legal authorization to work in the GE location the role is based in,
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen,
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time,
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Bratislava - Slovakia.
- Expert in SAP FI/CO/TR,
- Knowledge Management experience, including training delivery,
- SAP functionality in general (including at least one deployment project),
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources,
- Experience working with others on a global basis,
- Broad business knowledge including process experience in the area responsible for Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives,
- Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills -communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans,
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly,
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.