Systems Engineer - Mechanical/Electrical
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a leading global manufacturing client in Scotland within their rapidly expanding Engineering & Technology Divsion.
The role offer the chance to work with a company that, in addition to an outstanding culture & work ethos, offer continuous development training and career development across the business.
The systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting a range on new product development projects and be required to work cross-discipline between the various depratments to provide the following:
- QFD and Requirements definition +control
- System concept design and modelling
- PI+D design
- Interface specification and control
- Risk assessment and reduction using 6 sigma tools including FTA, FMEA
- System performance and reliability modelling and analysis
- Validation requirements specification
- Legislation and Standards compliance
- Design for Safety, Interdisciplinary coordination
For full details of the role available apply now for immediate feedback.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.