Civil Inspector/ Oil & Gas/ Rotterdam Area/ 12-18 Months
As a Civil Inspector you will be working for an international player in the petrochemical sector.
The project is for a minimum of one year. Start is January 2017.
- Inspection of new constructions
- Drafting ITP and inspection
- Independently carry out inspections and presenting repairs to colleagues.
- Experience with plant inspection is an advantage;
- Knowledge of methods of inspection, NDT, materials etc.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations
- Preferably, you are a certified inspector IKT2 or similar (MLT / IWI with 5 years of experience);
- Graduate education level or higher;
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
- Living or residing in the vicinity of Rotterdam.
- Project of at least 1 year;
- Interesting and large plant;
- Possibly salary depends on your knowledge and experience (between EUR4.900 and EUR6.750).
In the case of salary you get fringe benefits over progressive such as travel / vacation / holiday pay etc.
Please send your CV via the link below to Hazal Kart. If you have questions please contact Hazal Kart on 010 206 9888.