ICS Engineer IV
ICS Engineer III - Houston. 12 month contract
Airswift has been tasked by on of our key clients to source a ICS Engineer III based in Houston for a 12 month contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for the analysis, review, implementation and maintenance of infrastructure technology to support automation and control systems used by the control center.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Play a key role in operational change management
- Technical authority for control system cyber security design
- Identifies and analyzes cyber security risks ensuring that they are escalated to the relevant department
- Assists in commissioning and startup of IT infrastructure supporting control systems
Education and previous experience required:
- Bsc in Engineering or Computer Science
- Previous CygNet and SCADA experience
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply with your up to date resume.