Production Lease Operator
Our client is seeking Lease Operators to join their team out of the Jane Lew, WV area on a contract to extension basis.
- Monitor and record the production of gas, oil, and water from computer and meter readings.
- Perform regulatory inspections, which shall involve tasks such as: testing of high and low pressures for safety devices, checking fluid levels in the separator, tank, and other parts of the vessel, inspecting wellheads for leaks and deficiencies, and recording data on required forms for computer input.
- Perform visual inspections by walking around facility and equipment to check for pollution, leaks, temperature variances, and mechanical problems. Contractor shall make appropriate repairs and adjustments to facility and equipment.
- Input data from recorded levels and pressures in the computer for daily or periodic reporting.
- Perform minor mechanical and equipment repairs as required on items such as pumps and valves.
- Clean equipment and work area to keep them free of oil, trash, and other debris or filth.
- Perform mandated inspections on safety and fire extinguishing equipment by checking the general condition and gauge pressures.
- Run and pull pig according to an established schedule, inserting and removing the pig from the trap either by hand or using a hoist.