Enterprise Risk Management Engineer
Risk Management Engineer - Anchorage, Alaska. 6month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to source a Risk Management Engineer for a 6 month contract based in Anchorage, Alaska.
Within this role you will responsible for coordinating and leading the evaluation of proposed project investments to reduce HSE or Business Continuity risk. You will be consulting with groups of engineers, operations staff and managers to obtain alignment on estimates of risks.
On a day to day basis you will be making decisions that reflect the company's risk tolerance and values including recommendations to leadership for pursuit of specific projects anywhere from $1million to $30million. You will be providing support for the project assurance process, and reporting and analysis that supports risk-informed prioritization for the project portfolio management process.
You will support the development of a company center of excellence in risk evaluation where managers, staff and other analysts seek guidance. Present technical presentations to senior management based on accepted safety and risk assessment methodology. Ensures all appropriate data and information is assembled, prepared and analyzed regarding safety, environmental, operational, and financial risks.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Masters degree would be beneficial
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license would be beneficial
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with risk assessments
- Broad knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures regarding risk analysis such as Process Hazard Analysis, Layer of Protection Analysis and Fault Tree Analysis
- Experience in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Business Continuity risk assessments
- Experience in petrochemical and pipeline industries
- Knowledge of front-end loading (FEL), engineering and project management concepts, practices and procedures for industrial projects
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Unfortunately there is no per diem being offered therefore local candidates are preferred.