Solution Architect (Digital)
We are currently recruiting for a full time permanent, Solutions Architect to be based in Crawley.
You will work in our Business Change and IT division who are responsible for the coordination of operational strategy and the management of all Customers Business change projects.
You will be expected to undertake an architectural role on digital and non-digital projects, based on business priority and you will be required to work closely with the business within the project governance structure, and establish and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders, from within the business and IT community.
As the Solution Architect you will provide initial guidance and support to a project in terms of the architectural options available to meet a high level business intent based on existing capabilities, future roadmap and technology trends.
You will also be responsible for supporting the project through the build, test and implementation phases. You will ensure that architectural input is provided for proposed changes, through technical test phases as well as guidance when defining the cutover approach.
You will be assigned to the Solution Delivery and Implementation (SDI) team, and report to the Solution Architect Lead for Digital and the Senior Solution Architect for any given piece of work.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience :
- Communicating and influencing at all levels
- Business / IT Strategy, including an understanding the implications of business strategy on the applications and the overall technical solution architecture landscape
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Advising and guiding technical and functional colleagues at all levels
- Ability to manage and work with third party software suppliers, partners and System Integrators to deliver the technical components of projects
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- TOGAF certification preferred
- Experience of working in a digital environment
- Experience of proposing and defining all types of cloud based solutions (IaaS, SaaS and PaaS).
- Knowledge of the Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure cloud capabilities.
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies and industry best practice
- Experience of performing architectural activities within project delivery processes.
- Experience providing consultancy to the business, including offering solutions to business need that meet architectural and strategic requirements
The following technologies are of particular relevance:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Digital technologies
- Customer engagement technologies
- Dell Boomi