Civil/Structural Engineer- Texas
(Sr.) Civil Engineer- Texas
A full-service Engineering and Consulting firm is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Sr. Civil Engineer focused on business development in the Lubbock, TX area.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Professional Engineer (preferred but not a must) with a minimum 5 years utility experience and a strong Site Development & Structural Engineering background.
The company offers a competitive compensation package which includes relocation assistance.
- Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering or similar equivalent
- Professional Engineer / EIT /FE a Plus
- Consulting Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Strong Structural Background
- Effective communication skills