Our client is looking for a Plant Asset Manager to be responsible for the overall planning and preparation of routine, maintenance and purchasing of the plant. Implementation of HSE procedures is also a major part of this position, as well as responsible for the collection of monthly data needed for reporting to government authorities or internal purposes.
- Ensure proper, efficient and safe maintenance of the facility equipment by establishing, implementing and maintaining maintenance procedures utilizing a computerised maintenance management system.
- Procure and maintain spare parts
- Co-ordination of mechanical and electrical/I&C maintenance activities
- Motivate, direct and supervise personnel to effectively accomplish their assigned duties through performance appraisals, reward, discipline and management skills
- Responsible for warehouse and inventory and implementing of a CMMS
- Accountable for the prep and adherence of the budget for the positions area of responsibility
- Update plant documentation and drawings as required
- Assure contractual requirements of the O&M agreement are met through the compliance of Site Procedures
- Submit necessary reports and recommendations to the Maintenance Managers
- Coordinate contractor support required for equipment repair or maintenance
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering
- 3 + years’ experience of the power industry
- 5+ years’ of power industry experience
- 3+ years’ experience in supervision of mechanical technicians
- Can demonstrate good technical skills in the operation of power plant systems