Senior Fire, Health and Safety Advisor
A prestigious department store is currently seeking a Senior Fire, Health and Safety Adviser to join their specialist on-site team. This position is based in Central London, and successful candidates will be responsible for promoting a progressive fire health and safety culture and generally improving the overall performance of health and safety within the business. This is a highly diverse and exciting opportunity within a truly unique business.
* Investigate and analyse trends in health and safety incidents
* Delivering training surrounding fire alarm and security systems across the store.
* Deliver change and take an ownership of safety
* Conduct risk assessments within various areas of the business
* Assist with the development of corporate policies and procedures
* Produce accurate reports for internal and external purposes
* Central London based
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
* Experience in a retail environment would be advantageous
* Adaptable approach, able to manage Fire and H&S across a diverse environment
* Minimum five years professional H&S experience