SPECIAL CORE ANALYST
Basic Function: The basic function is to work as a Special Core Analyst and perform work including CT Scanning ,Flush Cleaning ,MICP,PCRI ,FRF ,Kw ,generate SCAL reports ,Manage SCAL projects
Dimensions: (Junior Position)
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Perform Special Core Analysis tests
• Quality Assurance of SCAL data
• Perform Conventional Core Analysis whenever needed
• Prepare SCAL and CCA reports
• Assist in planning and managing the installation of new Laboratory capabilities in Oman.
• Meeting projects budgets and timeframes.
• Managing Projects
• Providing weekly Highlights on the Lab activities.
• Make sure that samples are managed properly
Required Skills: Ability to prepare CT SCAN reports , perform CCA and SCAL ( PCRI, FRF, Kw,Flush Cleaning)
Required Education: BSc in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years related experience in Oil Industry