Fire Protection Engineer - Melbourne - Contract
As a Fire Protection Engineer you will working on major projects across the Victorian market. Reporting to the Building services lead you will be responsible for the design of commercial, apartment and fit out projects
- Australian citizen or permanent resident with a current residence in Victoria
- 5+ years in Fire protection engineering
- Extensive Knowledge of sprinkler, hydrants and fire protection systems
- Experience across commercial projects
- Tertiary qualification or diploma in fire engineering
This role will be on an initial 3 month contract with a strong view to extension.
If you feel your experience is in line with the above specification then please apply with a latest version of your CV. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted and all applications are treated with full confidentiality.