Business Development Manager – Roofing and Cladding
Business Development Manager - Roofing and Cladding
Location: London & South East (Surrey, East Sussex, Essex, Kent, East Anglia)
Timeframe: Positions has full sign off and budget
Interview: Interview process is around two weeks, with first interview within a week.
Basic Salary: f30,000 - f40,000 + Car package + Bonus +Full company package
Company: Airswift Account Manager: Robert Jones
Keywords: Roofing, Facade, Cladding, Installation, Refurbishment, Maintenance, Restoration, Estimating, Surveying, Sales, Business Development, Flat roofing, Liquid roofing, Single ply, Sheeting, Rain screen, Cladding systems, Green roofs and Metal roofing.
As a leading UK roofing and cladding contractor / installer we already have a healthy order book for 2017, and with this in mind we are looking to expand our sales team and bring on board an experienced business development / sales manager to increase our pipeline and exposure in the South East of England.. We are an award winning company with a reputation for high quality and professionalism across the commercial and industrial roofing and cladding sector.
As a business development manager, you will be selling to the end user, and actually working with the building / property owners to sell our roofing systems by providing an industry respected and well known refurbishment and restoration solution.
It will be a heavily field based role, and will often be on site as part of the survey and estimating process.
The person required
- Naturally you will be well experienced in the roofing or cladding related industries, and have experience with a route to market that does not include contractors or stockists.
- You will be able to manage a large geographical area covering London and the South East
- To acquire new Clients and business in the refurbishment market
- To promote whenever possible group products and solutions
- Develop relationships with End users that own their premises
- Provide site surveys, technical advice / guidance and prepare proposal specifications for prospective customers / projects in conjunction with relevant Branch staff
- You may also have been working for a smaller company, and aside from the sales responsibilities been a jack of all trades within the business and you are now looking for a step up with a national company?
- You may own your own business, and are interested in joining a larger organisation and furthering your career?
Airswift are a preferred supplier of staff to our business, and they can provide an in-depth overview of our business, our culture and our management team who work directly with Airswift across the UK.
Please contact Robert Jones to discuss further and get full information on this position. Thanks in advance, we look forward to hearing from you.