Content Marketer - Houston, TX
Houston, TX 77040
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Content Marketer at our facility in Houston, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The Content Marketer will collaborate with technical subject matter experts (engineers, geologists, etc.), sales, and marketing personnel to develop strategic marketing messages and go-to-market plans. The Content Marketer will also be responsible for writing collateral and working with the creative team to develop sales tools (web pages, presentations, animations, etc.) that effectively communicate how Baker Hughes technologies create value for customers. The Content Marketer will also coordinate the production of these deliverables with the product line managers and others in the Marketing group to ensure that quality marketing program elements are prepared on schedule.
- Support new product launches.
- Contribute to the development and execution of product launch strategies and implementation plans.
- Contribute to development of key marketing messages.
- Generate content and coordinate the development of support materials.
- Provide quality control over support materials.
- Coordinate the development of product marketing program elements including overviews, case histories, brochures, advertisements, website content, videos/animations, presentations, sales kits and trade show content.
- Build strong relationships within the product line groups.
- Work with key contacts within the GeoMarkets for targeted product launches.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the Baker Hughes products and services portfolio.
- Develop understanding of marketing principles and best practices to improve product marketing efforts.
- Use standard processes, planning documents and collaboration tools as designated by the Director of Product Marketing.
- Four-year college or trade school degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, graphic art and design or a related field.
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience in Oil and Gas services (preferred) or another technology field
- Demonstrated planning and project management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative teams (designers, animators, web developers, etc.) to develop and deliver marketing content.
- Knowledge of marketing and product launch activities
- Ability to learn about complex technical products
- Understanding of marketing communications processes within a large organization
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas service industry and related issues and concerns.
- Good project management skills required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Baker Hughes and established relationships within the company (preferred).
- Graphic Design, animation, or publishing software experience is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.